Just got back from class BBQ :D SUPER FUN!!!!!111
Amanda, Caryn, Xinhui, Bernard and Andre came to my house first, after grocery shopping to play Wii! Wahahahah damn funnay. They can never beat my high score! HeHEhe. Yay, I am a PRO boxer. Oh man, too bad no pictures of them playing the Wii. I think we have a video of Xinhui boxing... but turn out look like she was doing the doggy paddle. HAHAHA.
Played Resident Evil 4 again, I controlled the movement while Amanda controlled the shooting (same as saturday, when she came over). Wah so weird, everyone was getting worked up over the game.
Hahaha, there was this one time the zombie came out of NOWHERE. So I screamed. Screamed so loudly that everyone else got more shocked and they screamed as well HEHEHE.
Then went over to Farha's house for the bbq:D Ate so much food.... pigging out session. Oh and I got pushed into the pool! Screamed bloody murder. Bah! Lucky my shorts dried, if not I'll be going home looking like I peed in my pants.
Also had lots of Bernard-Caryn-Andre and Bernard-Sylvester-Andre love triangle jokes. Andre and Caryn disappeared midway through the bbq to shop for thongs.....oops I mean Tongs. Eheheheh.
Enjoyed myself thoroughly. Awww, I'm gonna miss the 08s05-ersZZ. Especially my clique :(
The weeks ahead promise nothing but endless mugging for the exams! WHEE!